Recently updated on January 28th, 2023 at 03:17 pm
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Application Form Recruitment notification has been issued by Military Air Force Defense Center. Various posts have been recruited by the Army Air Defense Center. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment in offline mode. Offline application for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 can be done from 3 December to 23 December 2022.
Under Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022, recruitment will be done in the posts of Cook, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Dhobi. The candidate’s application form along with relevant documents should reach on or before 23 December 2022.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Notification
सैन्य वायु सेना रक्षा केंद्र द्वारा भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जारी कर दिया गया है. आर्मी एयर डिफेंस सेंटर द्वारा विभिन्न पदों पर भर्ती निकाली गई है. आर्मी एयर डिफेंस सेंटर भर्ती 2022 के तहत रसोईया, लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क, मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ, धोबी के पदों पर भर्तियां की जाएगी. अभ्यर्थी का आवेदन फॉर्म संबंधित दस्तावेजों के साथ 23 दिसंबर 2022 तक या इससे पहले पहुँच जाना चाहिए. इसकी विस्तृत जानकारी नीचे दी गयी है.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
There is no application fee for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022. That is, candidates can apply for this recruitment for free.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- Cook: Candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. Along with this, the information and trade of cooking Indian food should be proficient.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. Must have a minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on a computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: The candidate must have passed 10th class from the recognized board. Should be well versed in the duty of the concerned trade and should have 1-year experience in the trade.
- Washerman: Applicant must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. Candidate should be able to wash military or civil clothing thoroughly.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Count: 23 December 2022
- Reserved categories are given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and typing test or skill test or skill test of the relevant post. In the written test, 2 hours will be given for general candidates and 2 hours 20 minutes for visually handicapped candidates.
- The test will have multiple-choice questions based on General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called to further stages.
- Call letters intimating the date and time of the written examination will be issued only to those candidates whose applications are received within the stipulated time and complete in all respects. Detailed information about the selection process of Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 can be obtained from the official notification given below.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Level-2 (Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200)
- Level-1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900)
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Important Documents
- 10th or 12th class mark sheet and certificate as per the post concerned.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- caste certificate.
- Valid Originality Certificate issued by ADM/DM/Tehsildar.
- Character Certificate issued by Sarpanch or Gazetted Officer.
- Military Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Two passport-size self-attested photographs, one photograph to be pasted on the front of the application form and the other to be pasted on the call letter to be issued.
- A self-addressed envelope duly affixing a postal stamp of ₹ 25, which the candidate found eligible in all respects will be issued call letters for the written examination giving details of the dates of the examination.
- Any other certificate that the candidate wants to avail.
How to Apply for Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022
The candidate must first read the official notification of Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 carefully. After this, the application form has to be printed on good-quality paper. Then fill in all the information asked in the application form correctly. Self-attested photocopies of all the necessary documents have to be attached to the application form. The application form has to be put in an envelope of appropriate size and sent to the given address. The application form should reach on or before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- The envelope enclosing the application form is to be boldly enfaced on top “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________” and category as the case may in capital letters only addressed to “The Commandant, Army AD Centre, Ganjam (Odisha) PIN – 761052”.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment Useful Links
|Start Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment: 3 December 2022|
|Last Date Offline Application Form: 23 December 2022|
|Army Air Defence Centre Application Form|
|Army Air Defence Centre Official Notification|
|Army Air Defence Centre Official Website|
|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Acchi Taiyari Home Page|
What is the last date to apply for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
You can apply for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 from 3 December to 23 December 2022.
How to apply for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
The process and application form to apply for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 are given above.
What is the educational qualification kept for Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022?
Army Air Defense Center Recruitment 2022 has kept the 10th pass for Rasoiya Multi Tasking Staff and Dhobi and the 12th pass for Lower Division Clerk. Apart from this, the candidate should be proficient in related work.