CBSE Board Exam 2021 latest news: Date sheet Class 10th & 12th Term 1 Board Exam Admit Card 2022 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that students appearing in CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 Board Exams will be allowed to appear in their school. CISCE has also announced to follow the same policy.
CBSE Board Exam 2021 Details
CBSE Board Exam 2021-22 latest news – The CBSE notice states that the students who are residing in a city other than their school will get a chance to apply for a change in the examination center. It is to be noted that CBSE is opening the window to apply for a change in the exam center. CBSE has said that “at an appropriate time, CBSE will inform the students of their respective schools to request for change of city of their examination center.”
CBSE Board Exam 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||CBSE Class 10th & 12th Exam 2021|
|Conducted By||Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Level||All over India and Abroad|
|Date Sheet Release||Class 10th|
|Date Sheet Released (Term I)||18th Oct 2021|
|Date Sheet Released (Term II)||Not Now Available|
|Exam Dates (Class 10th)||30th Nov 2021 to 11th Dec 2021|
|Exam Dates (Class 12th)||1st to 22nd December 2021|
|Date Sheet Released (Term II)||Jan 2022|
|Exam Started||Mar/ Apr 2022|
10th, 12th CBSE Board Exam 2021
CBSE has decided to appoint invigilators and invigilators at the examination centers to ensure fairness during the examination. For students registered to appear in CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 in open mode, CBSE has decided to allow them to have exam centers near them. If CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 will be conducted in offline mode then schools will be cleared before the exam.
In a major development, CBSE has already announced that the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 1st term exam result will only have marks and no student will be placed in the pass or fail category. The final result will consist of marks obtained in Term 1, Term 2, and Internal Assessment. For the CBSE class 10 exam, an internal assessment will consist of three periodic tests, student enrichment, portfolio and practical assignments, speaking activities. For CBSE Class 12 exam, the internal assessment will consist of unit tests, exploratory activities, practicals, and projects at the end of each subject.
CBSE Board Exam 2021 latest news
Earlier, the recall method was encouraged and the students were required to remember the texts and formulas. Also, the students were allowed to answer the questions in their own creative words. Now the competency-based questions require the students to give precise answers and use their critical thinking skills without sacrificing their creativity.
The questions may have stimuli such as a graph, picture, or a news clip. The questions can also be based on a case study in the context of a lesson. As the MCQ pattern is new for the class 10 students, students should take note of these important points while appearing in the CBSE board term-1 exams.
- The reading time should be used effectively and the students should go through each question carefully and identify those questions they are confident about. They can look at the tough questions later after attempting all the easy ones.
- The students should read the instructions carefully. A certain number of questions need to be answered in every section and the students should double-check to see whether they have answered the required number of questions or not.
- The students should check whether there are double negatives in the question and understand how the questions are framed. What may seem a logical answer at first may be an incorrect one if the question is not read properly.
- There will be one correct answer and three distractors. The answers may be quite close to each other but only one answer would be the most suitable one. So by the method of elimination one can identify the correct answer.
- While reading the question, students should not look at the answers but try to analyze and answer before looking at the choices. This would help them not be distracted by the wrong choices.
- Since there is no negative marking, no question should be left unanswered. This means the number of questions required to be answered per section, should be answered even if some of them are pure guesswork and if the students are unsure of the answers. Even though it could be pure guesswork, they should try to reason it out logically before selecting the answer.
- The students should not waste too much time over a question as they need to finish 50 questions in 90 minutes which means, they don’t get even 2 minutes per question. So they should learn to manage their time effectively.
Students should practice sample question papers on the model OMR sheets provided by CBSE to understand the exam pattern and time management for appearing in the exam.
There is no substitute for hard work. If the students are thorough with the lessons, they will be able to answer the questions confidently.
(The author is Principal, DPS Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad)
CBSE Board Exam 2021 Exam Date
CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2022 is scheduled to start from 1st December and will continue till 22nd December for major subjects, while CBSE Class 10th Exam 2022 will start from 30th November. The short examinations for class 10th will start from December 17 and For class 12th from December 16.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon release the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 Admit Card. However, CBSE has not yet announced the admit card release date. Once released, students will be able to download the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 Admit Card from the official website of CBSE – cbse.gov.in. It is to be noted that CBSE has already released the date sheet for CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 Board Exam.
CBSE Admit Card 2022
The CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 is issued by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the 10th and 12th Examinations. Test hall tickets are vital papers; without them, no one may enter the exam room. The Admit Card for the yearly examination will be available on the Board’s official website.
Your roll numbers are also printed on your admission card. According to the latest information, the CBSE Hall Ticket 2022 will be released in April. On this page, you will find a direct link to download the Admit Card. About 20–25 days before the examination, admit cards for the specified examination hall are received at the notified cell or their respective schools.
CBSE Class 10th Date Sheet Released
CBSE Class 10th Date Sheet Released (Term I) Download Here
The CBSE Class 10th Term 1 board exam for the minor paper is scheduled to begin from November 17, while the class 12 minor paper will begin from November 16. The major papers of CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2022 are scheduled to start from 30th November and will continue till then. 11 December. The main papers of class 12 will be conducted from December 1 to December 22.
How to Download CBSE Board Exam 2021 Admit Card
How to Download Admit Card of CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 Board Exam:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE cbse.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “CBSE 12th Term 1 Board Admit Card” and “CBSE 12th Term 1 Board Admit Card”.
- Once the link is activated
- Enter your roll number and other credentials
- Click on submit
- Admit cards of CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 will be displayed
Notably, the CBSE Class 10, 12 board exams will begin at 11:30 am instead of 10:30 am due to the winter season. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting two-term board exams from 2021-2022. The board exam for the 2021 batch will be conducted in two terms with a 50% syllabus in each term.
In a flexible schedule, the CBSE Board Exam 2021 Term 1 exam will be conducted in November-December, while Term 2 will be conducted in March-April 2022. While Term 1 will be an MCQ-based test, Term 2 will have both subjective and objective types. questions. The board will conduct the examination on the basis of a bifurcated syllabus at the end of each session.
CBSE Board Exam 2021 New Policy
After the announcement of the new policy, CBSE controller of examinations Sanyam Bhardwaj on Tuesday said that conducting the class 10 and 12 board exams in two parts will reduce the stress level of the students. Here we try to understand how the new National Education Policy (NEP) will be in favor of the students and reduce their stress levels.
How will the new policy be in favor of the students?
- Conducting class 10 and 12 CBSE Board Exam 2021 in two parts will reduce the stress level of the students.
- The failure percentage among the students will be less and the children will get a chance to improve themselves.
- The first exam will be of half syllabus and the second exam will be of the second-half syllabus.
- This will help them to concentrate better on their studies as per the new National Education Policy (NEP).
- More opportunities are provided to the students to appear in the examination and improve their performance.
- CBSE Board Exam 2021 Term 1 exam will be of objective type and Term 2 examinations will be subjective type.