Recently updated on January 28th, 2023 at 03:19 pm
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Recruitment application for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS starts on 12th November: The Income Tax Department has released the new recruitment notification for Sports Person. Under this, recruitment will be done for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff.
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment in offline mode. Applications for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 will be made from 12 November to 2 December 2022. Apart from this, to know more information, candidates can visit this article till the end.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification
इनकम टैक्स डिपार्टमेंट द्वारा स्पोर्ट्स पर्सन का नोटिफिकेशन आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जारी कर दिया गया है. यह भर्ती इनकम टैक्स इंस्पेक्टर टैक्स असिस्टेंट और मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ के 24 पदों को भरने के लिए आयोजित की जा रही है. इनकम टैक्स डिपार्टमेंट भर्ती 2022 के लिए आवेदन 12 नवंबर से 2 दिसंबर 2022 तक किये जायेंगें. इसके अतिरिक्त अधिक जानकारी नीचे उपलब्ध करवा दी गयी है.
Income Tax Vacancy Details 2022
- Income Tax Inspector: 01
- Tax Assistant: 05
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18
Total: 24 Posts
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- No application fee has been kept for Income Tax Department Recruitment. Candidates can apply for this recruitment for free.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Income Tax Inspector: 18 to 30 Years
- Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 Years
- Calculation of Age Limit: 18 April 2022
- Relaxation in the maximum age limit will be given to reserved categories as per government rules.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- For the post of Income Tax Inspector, the candidate should be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.
- For the post of Tax Assistant, it is mandatory for the candidate to be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized university. Along with this, the candidate should have general knowledge of typing.
- For the post of Multi Tasking Staff, the candidate should have passed the 10th class from a recognized board.
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Document Verification
- Sports Trial
- Type Test (for Tax Assistant Post only)
- Medical Examination
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Income Tax Inspector: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/-
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- GP. Rs. 2400
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- GP Rs. 1,800/–
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2022
First of all, the candidate has to read the official notification of Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 carefully. After this, the application form has to be printed on good-quality paper. All the information asked in the application form has to be filled in correctly. Self-attested photocopies of all the necessary documents have to be attached to the application form.
The application form has to be put in an envelope of appropriate size and sent to the given address. The application form should reach the given address on or before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST(S) OF __________ UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSON QUOTA”
- Send the application form to the address of “Joint Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), 1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata- 700069“
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Result 2023
- KVS Admit Card 2023
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- IB Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam Date 2023
- ICHR Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan School Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan Home Guard Syllabus 2023
- Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2023
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2022?
The complete process and link to apply for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2022 will be given above.
When will the application for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2022 be done?
Applications for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2022 will be made from 12 November to 2 December 2022.