ISRO Recruitment 2023: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has issued a new recruitment notification for 526 posts. Eligible and interested candidates for ISRO Notification 2023 can apply online through the official website. Online application for ISRO Bharti 2023 can be made from 20 December 2022 to 9 January 2023, while the last date for submission of the application fee has been kept till 11 January 2023. The complete details of this recruitment are given below.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
इसरो ने असिस्टेंट, जूनियर पर्सनल असिस्टेंट, अप्पर डिविजन क्लर्क, स्टेनोग्राफर, पर्सनल असिस्टेंट सहित 526 पदों को भरने के लिए नवीनतम नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है. इसरो में नौकरी पाने का सपना देख रहे उम्मीदवारों के लिए यह सुनहरा अवसर है. इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी इस भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन मोड़ में 20 दिसंबर 2022 से 9 जनवरी 2023 तक आवेदन कर सकते है. इसरो भर्ती के लिए आवेदन शुल्क, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, आयु सीमा एवं अन्य सभी जानकारी नीचे उपलब्ध करवा दी गयी है.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Assistant, LDC, UDC, Steno, etc.|
|Advt No.||ISRO:ICRB: 02(A-JPA)|
|Total Posts||526 Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Level-4 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Start form||20 Dec to 9 Jan 2023|
|Last Date of Fees Payment||11 January 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- Assistant: 339
- Junior Personal Assistant: 153
- UDC: 16
- Stenographer: 14
- Assistant: 03
- Personal Assistant: 01
Total: 526 Posts
|Junior Personal Assistants|
|Upper Division Clerks|
|Assistants for Filling-Up at Autonomous Institutions under Dept. of Space|
|Junior Personal Assistants for Filling-Up at Autonomous Institutions under Dept. of Space|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for ISRO Recruitment 2023 has been prescribed according to the posts, which are as follows:
Assistant / Upper Division Clerk:
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University AND
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
Steno / Junior Personal Assistant:
- Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized University, with a pre-requisite condition that Graduation should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University OR
- Diploma in Commercial / Secretarial Practice with a Minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.32 on a 10-point scale as declared by any recognized Board / University, with a pre-requisite condition that the Diploma should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course as prescribed by the University and One-year experience as Steno-Typist / Stenographer. AND
- A minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in English Stenography;
- Proficiency in the use of Computers.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years (as of 9 January 2023)
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023
In which mode the applications for ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 will be made, what is the application process for ISRO Recruitment, and how to see the notification of ISRO Recruitment? Candidates can apply for ISRO Recruitment online mode. Candidates can follow the instructions given below to apply:
- First, open the official website.
- After this, click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Then click on ISRO Recruitment 2023.
- After that read the official notification carefully.
- Then the candidate has to click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Then upload your required documents, photo, and signature.
- After filling out the application form completely, submit it finally.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.
- RSMSSB Result 2022
- CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2022
- Indian Airforce Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- NIT Recruitment 2023
- Central Railway Recruitment 2023
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
ISRO Recruitment Useful Links
|Start ISRO Recruitment 2022-23: 20 December 2022|
|Last Date Online Application Form: 9 January 2023|
|ISRO Recruitment Apply Online|
|ISRO Recruitment Official Notification|
|ISRO Official Website|
|Join WhatsApp Group|
What is the last date to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
Applications for ISRO Recruitment 2023 will be made from 20 December to 9 January 2023.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
The process and direct link to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023 are given above.