Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022: Rajasthan CM Work From Home Yojana 2022, Rajasthan Work From Home Yojana 2022, Work from Home Job Notification has been issued for 20000 thousand posts of Chief Minister Work from Home Scheme 2022. Work from Home Scheme 2022 has been started to increase the contribution of women in the field of employment and livelihood, to make women self-reliant and self-reliant.
Through this scheme, the native women of Rajasthan will be given employment sitting at home. The notification of Chief Minister Work from Home Scheme 2022 has been issued by Directorate of Women’s Empowerment, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jaipur. Online application for this scheme has started. Candidates can apply online through the link given below.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022
Chief Minister Work From Home Scheme In 2022, 20000 women will be benefited from this CM Work From Home Yojana in the coming year. Eligible women will be linked to work from home keeping in mind their aptitude and capabilities. Women who want to work from home can apply for this scheme. You can visit this article till the end to know the detailed information of CM Work From Home Yojana 2022 such as age limit, educational qualification, application fee, purpose, necessary links etc.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Scheme 2022 In the coming year, women who want to be a part of Chief Minister Work Scheme must read this article till the end, here we have provided complete information related to Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022. Apart from this, eligible women can apply online for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 Overview
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan Work from Home scheme|
|Who started||Rajasthan Government|
|Beneficiary||All women of Rajasthan|
|Objective||to provide employment to women|
|Application type||Online Mode|
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 purpose of
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 has the following objectives: KVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2022
- Keeping in mind their aptitudes and abilities, women have to be associated with work from home – job work.
- To provide work from home-job work opportunities to women skilled in technical / skill and any other field who are willing to do work from home-job work in government departments, autonomous institutions, public undertakings and private sector.
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Work From Home Scheme
- Work from home scheme has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan for the women of Rajasthan.
- This scheme has been launched on 23 February 2022.
- While announcing the budget for the financial year 2022-23, it has been announced to launch this scheme.
- Information has also been provided by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot that a budget of Rs 100 crore has been allocated by the government under this scheme.
- Through this scheme, women of the state will be able to work from their homes.
- So that the income of the family will increase.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 20000 women of the state.
- Now the women of the state will not need to go anywhere for work.
- She will be able to work from home.
- Under this scheme, priority will be given to widow women, divorced women etc.
- Under Rajasthan Work From Home Yojana 2022, a portal will be developed by Directorate of Women Empowerment and CSR Organization.
- Employment opportunities will be provided to women through this portal.
- Apart from this, training will also be provided to women by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 Required Document
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 Eligibility
Women candidates applying for Chief Minister Work from Home Scheme 2022 should be a resident of Rajasthan. The minimum age of the female candidate should be 18 years. In this, the age limit will be calculated as on the date of application. OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 Priority
In the Chief Minister Work from Home Scheme 2022, priority will be given to the following categories of women:
- Violence victim woman.
Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022 Guidelines
Following are the guidelines for implementation of Chief Minister Work from Home Scheme 2022:
- The portal will be prepared by the Directorate of Women’s Empowerment through DOIT&C or will be linked to the employers providing work from home-job work opportunities on the portal. Accordingly, registration of interested women will be done.
- For the implementation of the scheme, a scheme implementation unit will be set up in the Directorate of Women’s Empowerment. By which the following work will be done.
- Connecting women to work from home-job work as per the goals given by the department.
- Efforts should be made to invite more and more applications of women skilled in technical / skill and any other field who are willing to do work from home-job work.
- Analysis of the data received on the portal and report generation.
- To identify work from home-job work opportunities available to them by contacting and coordinating public and private sector employers and connecting women with them.
- Preparation of IEC material for the dissemination of the scheme.
- Organizing workshops, seminars etc. to connect industrial institutions with the scheme and sensitize them. Periodic tracking, monitoring and reporting of women benefitted from work from home-job work through the scheme to the department.
- Analyzing the data received on the portal, giving innovative suggestions to the department.
Role and Responsibilities of Directorate, Women’s Empowerment / Other Department & Public Undertakings / Allied Organizations & Institutions for implementation of Chief Minister’s Work from Home Scheme 2022
- Directorate of Women’s Empowerment:
- To issue necessary guidelines for the successful implementation of the scheme.
- To establish coordination with the State Government and various agencies.
- Developing a portal through DOIT&C for registration of women willing to join employment.
- IEC for publicity of the scheme. Carry out activities.
- To perform activities for various administrative tasks and policy decisions.
Work to be done by women in the form of work from home-job work by various government departments and public undertakings:
A. Such works which have to be done immediately in the first phase:
- Finance Department: Necessary guidelines will be issued in this regard in all government departments, autonomous bodies, state agencies and public undertakings, CA audit, accounting related work can be done by women in the form of work from home-job work.
- Department of Information Technology and Communication: To give priority to women in information technology related work like programming, software designing, data analysis, web designing, e-friend allocation and encourage them by providing fee waiver.
- School and higher and technical education: On-line training from women subject experts to students engaged in regular studies and distance education, tailoring of school dress given to students, clothes used in government hostels, bedspreads, curtains, etc. Washing.
- Personnel Department: Issuing instructions from the level of various departments by marking the tasks that can be done through work from home such as typing, dictation, documentation etc.
- Women’s Empowerment Department: Under the department, counseling services should be done under work from home-job work.
B. Such works which will be identified and after that in the second phase, action will be taken regarding getting them done as work from home-job work:
- Work from home: Work to be done by all government departments, autonomous bodies, state agencies and public undertakings as job work will be identified and the identified work will be done by women in the form of work from home-job work. The expenditure for this will be done by the departments out of the budget allocated for their existing schemes/programme.
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department: Online consultation service with women specialist doctors, transcription, sewing work of clothes used in hospitals.
- Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship Department: To ensure the participation of such employers by organizing employment fairs/camps who provide employment opportunities in the form of work from home job work. To get work from home – job work to the women registered under the scheme through these fairs/camps.
- Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation (RSLDC): Under the training being conducted by the Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation through training partners, at least 10 percent of the women trained to connect with work from home-job work. Rajasthan Co-Operative Dairy Federation (RCDF) – To provide work from home-job work opportunities to women in the works related to processing and marketing of milk and milk products.
- Rajasthan State Cooperative Consumer Federation (CONFED): To provide work from home-job work opportunities to women in grading, packaging and other related works.
- Khadi and Village Industries Department: Identifying the work related to products which can be done through work from home-job work and getting them done by women.
- Industry Department: In coordination with CII, CREDAI, FORTI, FICCI and other industrial / business organizations, keeping in mind the demand for work from home-job work in industrial clusters established at various places, providing work from home-job work to women. Efforts should be made to increase work from home job work opportunities for women in industrial units by encouraging them.
- If 20 percent of the total number of employees employed by an industrial unit are given jobs to women as work from home-job work, then to encourage such unit to provide financial / non-financial benefits to them by the state government.
- Under Social Justice and Empowerment Department and Child Empowerment Department, counseling services should be done under work from home-job work.
- Washing of clothes, bedspreads, curtains, etc. used in hostels run under Social Justice and Empowerment Department and Child Empowerment Department.
- Non government organization:
- To assist in the promotion of the scheme.
- To do survey/research to identify the areas of work from home-job work (no financial incentive/grant will be payable by the department for the above work).
- Financial and Non-Financial Incentives:
- Advertisement of such private unit which provides work from home-job work to maximum number of women will be displayed on the work from home-job work portal free of cost.
- Such a private unit which provides work from home-job work to women and the work payment of the woman for such work is more than Rs.5,000, then she will be given training fee of Rs.3,000 per trainee as training incentive, But the payment of training incentive amount will be given to the female trainee in the form of work from home-job work only after giving the offer letter by the private unit.
- For effective implementation of the scheme and coordination and review of various agencies related to the scheme, a meeting will be organized from time to time at the state level under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Government of Rajasthan/Secretary, Women and Child Development Department.
|Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana Date||Start|
|CM Work From Home Yojana 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram / WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Our Home Page||Click Here|
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h4″ question-0=”What is the minimum age limit for women for Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022?” answer-0=”For the Chief Minister Work from Home Scheme 2022, the minimum age of women has been kept at 18 years.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h4″ question-1=”How many posts will be filled through Mukhyamantri Work From Home Yojana 2022?” answer-1=”Under the Chief Minister Work from Home Scheme 2022, 20000 posts will be filled.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true”]