Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Agniveer Matric Recruit (MR) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application form Indian Navy has released the notification of Agniveer MR Recruitment. A total of 100 posts will be filled under Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates for this recruitment can apply online through the official website. Online applications for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Bharti will be done from 8 December to 17 December 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Notification
इंडियन नेवी अग्निवीर एमआर भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जारी कर दिया गया है. यह भर्ती कुल 100 पदों को भरने के लिए जारी की गयी है. इस भर्ती के लिए योग्य एवं इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी ऑफिशल वेबसाइट के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं. इंडियन नेवी अग्निवीर एमआर भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 8 दिसंबर से 17 दिसंबर 2022 तक किये जायेंगें. इंडियन नेवी अग्निवीर एमआर भर्ती की शैक्षणिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन शुल्क एवं सम्पूर्ण जानकारी नीचे दी गई है.
On This Page
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy Details
- Agniveer (MR) Male: 80
- Agniveer (MR) Female: 20
Total: 100 Posts
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
There is no application fee for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Bharti 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Candidates Born 1 May 2002 to 31 August should be in mid-2005
- Relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per government rules.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2022 has been kept as the 10th pass.
Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Marks (4 Times of State Wise Vacancies will be called for PFT/ Written Test)
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Navy Agniveer MR Physical Fitness Test
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 06 min 30 sec||1.6 Km in 08 min|
|Squats – Uthak Baithak||20||15|
|Bent Knee Shit Ups||–||10|
Navy Agniveer MR Exam Pattern 2022
The written exam is conducted at the designated center on the promulgated date and time. The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise two sections i.e. ‘Science & Mathematics’ and ‘General Awareness. The standard of the question paper will be of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available in the download section. The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes. The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022
- First of all, open the official website of the Indian Navy.
- After this, read the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 official notification carefully.
- After this, you have to register on the website with your Aadhaar card.
- After this, click on the apply link of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022.
- All the information asked in the application form has to be filled in correctly. Upload the required documents, photo, and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of it.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment Useful Links
|Start Date Online Application Form: 8 December 2022|
|Last Date Online Application Form: 17 December 2022|
|Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment Apply Online|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Official Notification|
|Indian Navy Agniveer Official Website|
|Join WhatsApp Group|
|Join Telegram Channel|
What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022?
You can apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment from 8 December to 17 December 2022.
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022?
The process and direct link to apply for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2022 are given above.