OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Out For 943 Group B & C Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has announced 943 vacancies for Group B and Group C cadre posts in various offices under Government of Odisha. The detailed advertisement of OSSC CGL Notification 2022 for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022 has been released on 02 November 2022 with complete details. Online applications for this recruitment will be filled from 11 November to 10 December 2022. Detailed information related to OSSC CGL Vacancy 2022 has been made available below.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification
OSSC CGL 2022 Notification Overview includes some highlights and important details that a candidate needs to know. Candidates can get all the necessary information by reading this article till the end.
|Recruitment||OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022|
|Post Offered||Various Group B and C posts|
|Concerned Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||943 Posts|
|Application mode||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||No Fee (Nil)|
|Notification out on||2nd November 2022|
|Application starts on||11th November 2022|
|Last date to apply online||10th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Document Verification|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant CT and GST: 107 posts
- Auditor: 220 posts
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer: 87 posts
- Handicraft Promotion Officer: 48 posts
- Inspector of Cooperative societies: 72 posts
- Inspector of Suppliers: 110 posts
- Junior Correctional: 20 posts
- Junior Employment Officer: 26 posts
- Small savings and financial inclusion officer: 9 posts
- Junior Assistant: 193 posts
- Junior clerk: 51 posts
Total posts: 943 Posts
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- OSSC CGL Online Application starts: 11 November 2022
- OSSC CGL Last Date to apply online: 10 December 2022
- OSSC CGL Admit Card: To Be Released
- OSSC CGL 2022 Written exam date: To Be Notified later
- OSSC CGL Exam 2022 Answer Key: To be Uploaded after Written Test
- OSSC CGL 2022 Document Verification: To Be Notified later
- OSSC CGL Exam 2022 Result: To Be uploaded on website
OSSC CGL Bharti 2022 Age Limit
The minimum age of applicants for OSSC CGL Jobs 2022 has been fixed as 21 years and maximum age is 38 years. In this, the age limit will be calculated as on January 1, 2022, assuming the basis. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to reserved categories as per government rules.
OSSC CGL Notification 2022 Application Fee
- UR: NIL
- SC/ST/PWD (Permanent Disability): NIL
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
For CGL Recruitment 2022 candidate must have passed HSC exam or equivalent from a recognized organization. Apart from this, candidates can get detailed information about educational qualification through the official website.
How to Apply OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply online for OSSC CGL Vacancy 2022 through the official website. To apply candidates need to follow the following instructions:
- First of all open the official website.
- Then on the home page click on the option of OSSC CGL Bharti 2022.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now you have to fill all the asked information carefully.
- After that upload your required documents.
- Then submit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form and keep it safe with you.
OSSC CGL Some Important Links
|Start Date Online Application Form: 11 November 2022|
|Last Date Online Application Form: 10 December 2022|
|OSSC CGL Apply Online|
|OSSC CGL Check Recruitment Advertisement|
|OSSC CGL Check Official Website|
|Join Telegram / WhatsApp Group|
|Acchi Taiyari Home Page|
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h4″ question-0=”When will the applications start for OSSC CGL Vacancy 2022?” answer-0=”Applications for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 will be made from 11 November to 10 December 2022.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h4″ question-1=”How to apply for OSSC CGL Vacancy 2022?” answer-1=”The complete process and link to apply for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 is given above.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true”]