Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022: Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been started under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. The objective of the scheme is to empower youth by providing them with entry-level training in industry-related skills through training institutes of Indian Railways. In this, nutrition training will be given to the promising youth of India. Due to this unemployed candidates will be able to get employment in new industrial areas. Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is being operated by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from the official website. You can apply online for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana from 7 November to 20 November 2022. Complete information about Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 including age limit, application fee, educational qualification, and application process is given below. Before applying, candidates must check the official notification given below.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Overview
Under the Railway Skill Development Scheme 2022, the candidates will be provided with the skills of AC Mechanic, Carpenter, Computer Basic, CNSS, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Technician, Welding, IT Basic, etc. Free training for 2 weeks in various trades will be given by the Ministry through various Relationship Skill Development Institutes located across the country. Training of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 will be given free of cost to the candidates. After this training, the candidate can get his own employment or employment in related companies. You can apply online for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana from 7 November to 20 November 2022.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Railway|
|Type of Job||Training (Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana)|
|Duration of Course||3 weeks (18 Days)|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Training Location||All Railway Division (Also Nearest Division)|
|The last date Apply||20 Nov 2022|
|Merit list Release date||21 Nov 2022|
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Details
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been started to make the youth of the country employment oriented. To provide industry-based skill training to the villages of the country. Free training will be given to the candidates under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Due to this, the unemployed will get a chance to enhance their skills according to their interest. Under the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, 100 hours of training are being imparted in 18 working days in 75 training centers of 17 zones and 7 production units of Indian Railways. In this, 75% attendance of the candidates is mandatory.
Whereas to pass, you should have a minimum of 55% marks in returns and 60% in practicals. No reservation has been given in this. After the completion of the training, the trainees will be given a certificate. The major trades included in Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana are as follows-
- AC Mechanic
- CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System)
- Computer Basics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrument Mechanic (Electrical & Electronics)
- Refrigeration & AC
- Technician Mechatronics
- Track laying
- Bar Bending and Basics of IT and
- S&T etc
Which trades are included in Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been kept as a 10th pass from a recognized institute.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Important Document
- Matriculation mark sheet
- Matriculation certificate (In case of D.O.B not mentioned on mark sheet).
- Scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, Bank passbook, Ration card, and Pan Card.
- Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Medical Certificate.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Selection Process
After applying for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the shortlisted merit list of the candidates will be released on 21st November 2022. Intimation will also be sent to the candidates through email and SMS.
Key Facts and Features of Railway Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Through this scheme, industrial training will be given to youth and girls. The certificate will be given after completing the training.
- The age of the applicant for this scheme should be between 18 to 35 years.
- For this, the applicant should be a 10th pass and a permanent resident of India.
- In this, the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit prepared according to 10th marks and trade option.
- In this, the duration of training has been fixed at at least 100 hours or 3 weeks.
- After training, it is mandatory for the candidate to score a minimum of 55% marks in the written examination and a minimum of 60% marks in the practical.
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is free, but the candidate will have to make his/her own arrangements for food and accommodation. No allowance will be given to the same candidate.
How to Apply Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- After this, on the home page, click on the link to apply online.
- After that, you have to register on the website.
- All the information asked in the application form has to be filled in correctly. Required documents, photos, and signatures are to be uploaded.
- After submitting the form, finally, take a printout of it and keep it.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 Important Links
|Start Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022||7 November 2022|
|Last Date Online Application form||20 November 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022?
The last date to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is 20 November 2022.
How to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022?
The process and link to apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana are given above.