Recently updated on January 28th, 2023 at 03:18 pm
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2022: RSMSSB Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 has been started by the Government of Rajasthan. Students studying in college by staying in rented rooms in the city far away from the village will now get ₹ 2000 monthly rent allowance from the government so that the studies of the candidates are not interrupted. The Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme is implemented through the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Under the Ambedkar DVT Voucher Scheme for a residential facility for college students of SC, ST, OBC, MBC, and EWS India, 5000 students will be given the benefit of this scheme in the financial year 2022-23. In this, regular students studying in graduation and post-graduation classes in government colleges will be eligible. Detailed information about this scheme has been made available below.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2022
राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर योजना के लिए योग्य विद्यार्थी 15 नवंबर से 15 दिसंबर 2022 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इस योजना में एससी एसटी के 1500-1500, अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के 750, अति पिछड़ा वर्ग के 750, आर्थिक पिछड़ा वर्ग के 500 छात्रों को लाभांवित किया जाएगा. सामाजिक न्याय एवं अधिकारिता विभाग के अनुसार योजना में करीब 5000 विद्यार्थियों को 2000 रुपए प्रतिमाह अधिकतम 10 महीने के लिए राशि प्रदान की जाएगी.
राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर योजना के लिए अभ्यर्थी ईमित्र या एसएसओ आईडी के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं. राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीट वाउचर योजना 2022 की अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप ऑफिशल नोटिफिकेशन को विजिट कर सकते है, जिसका लिंक नीचे दिया गया है.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Ambedkar Direct Benefit Transfer Voucher Scheme|
|Who Started||Rajasthan Government|
|Beneficiaries||Reserved Category Students of Rajasthan|
|Purpose||To Provide Vouchers For Residential Accommodation|
|Official Website||will be launched soon|
|Financial Assistance||₹ 5000 & ₹ 7000|
|Number of Beneficiaries||5000|
Minister Tikaram Julie Inaugurated
Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Tikaram Julie on Tuesday launched the portal for submission of online applications for the academic session 2022-23 of the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme run by the department.
Julie told that the students (boys) studying in government colleges run by the department at the district headquarters for all undergraduate and postgraduate (only for academic courses Arts, Science, and Commerce faculty) who stay away from home and rent a room at another place (as paying guest) 2000/- per month per year (for a maximum of 10 months) will be given under the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme as a recharge amount for facilities like accommodation, food, and electricity-water, etc. for those students who study. Applications will be invited till 15 December 2022.
Benefits and Features of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022
- Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 has been started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot.
- Through this scheme, vouchers for residential facilities will be made available to the reserved category students studying in the reserved category colleges of the state.
- Under this scheme, if the student resides at the divisional headquarters, he will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 7000 per month and if the student resides at the district headquarters, he will be provided financial assistance of ₹ 5000 per month.
- Vouchers will be made available for 10 months under this scheme on the basis of merit to 5000 students.
- Only those students will be able to get the benefit of this scheme who live in an urban area away from their home get an education.
- The decision to start this scheme was taken in the state budget 2021-22.
- This scheme will be operated by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- For academic level 2021-22 this scheme will be started.
- Only students studying regularly in graduation and post-graduation classes will be able to get benefit from this scheme.
- All those students who live in government-run hostels are not eligible for this scheme.
- Only 5000 students who have secured a minimum of 75% marks in the last percentage will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 Eligibility
- The student must be a native of Rajasthan.
- Students should belong to SC, ST, OBC, MBC, and EWS categories.
- The annual income of the parent or guardian of the student should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakh for SC, ST, MBC, Rs.1.5 lakh for OBC, and Rs.1 lakh for EWS.
- Must be a regular student in graduation or post-graduation classes at a government college.
- To take advantage of Rajasthan Ambedkar DPT Voucher Scheme 2022, the student must have secured a minimum of 75% marks in the previous year.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to those students who live in urban areas away from their home bar for getting an education.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2022
Interested students for the scheme will be invited to sso.rajasthan.gov.in and www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in through Jan’s Aadhaar card on the said portal through Emitra / SSO ID. Candidates will have to fill in all the information asked correctly in the application and will have to upload the necessary documents. At the end of the application, take out the printout of the form and keep it safe.
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Important Links
|Start Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme Form||15 Nov 2022|
|Last Date Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana||15 Dec 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|DBT Voucher Scheme Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
What is the last date of application for the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022?
You can apply for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 from 15 November to 15 December 2022.
How to apply for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022?
The complete process and direct link to apply for Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 have been provided above.