Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23: Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Download Pdf The notification of new recruitment on 4800 posts of Rajasthan Police Constable will be issued soon on the official website. The new recruitment of Rajasthan Police Constable can come up to 4800 posts, which can be announced in the next budget.
The wait of the candidates who are dreaming of getting the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will end soon. Let us tell you that to get a job in the police, it is mandatory for you to clear the CET exam first. The eligibility, age limit, application fee and all other information of this recruitment has been made available below.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23
Notification on the vacant posts of Rajasthan Police Constable will be issued soon. This notification will be issued to fill 4800 posts. Candidates who wish to get this recruitment can apply online for it. Complete information about Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment has been made available here.
|Name of Department||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Police Constable and more|
|Total Vacancy||4800 Posts|
|Jobs Type||State Government Jobs|
|Article Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2022, the minimum age of the general category is 18 years and the maximum age is 23 years and the maximum age limit for the post of driver has been fixed at 26 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to reserved category men and general category women.
- 10 years relaxation in age will be given to reserved category women.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen the maximum age limit will be 42 years.
- Information will be updated when the notification of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2022 is released.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23 Education Qualifications
The educational qualification for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2022 will be 12th pass.
- Police/Intelligence: Senior Secondary or 12th class pass or equivalent thereof from a recognised school/examining body.
- RAC/MBC Battalion: Secondary or 10th class pass from a recognised school.
- Police Telecommunication: Senior Secondary in Science with Physics & Maths/ Computer Science as subjects by a Board established by law or equivalent, or 10+2 examination declared equivalent there to by the Government.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23 Application fee
- For General Category and Outside Rajasthan Candidates: Rs. 500
- For SC, ST, OBC, EWS, TSP & Saharia candidates: Rs. 400
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23 Salary
The selected candidates for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022 will be given a salary of Rs 20,200 to Rs 34,800 per month. More details of salary and allowances will be updated on release of notification.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23 Selection Process
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency & Ability
- medical test
- document verification
- final merit list
|Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test||30||20|
|Special Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard), Marks to be awarded on basis of certificate||20||N/A|
Students with NCC certificate will get maximum five marks which are divided as follows.
- C certificate = 10
- B certificate = 8
- A certificate = 6
Applicants who will have Home Guard Certificate will be given a maximum of five numbers as per the service rendered in Home Guard.
- 3 years = 10 numbers
- 2 years = 8 numbers
- 1 year = 6 numbers
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
There will be 4 parts of paper in Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2022 written exam. Last time it was mandatory to pass all the three parts separately. But this time it is not so, this time all the three parts have to be combined to get the minimum qualification marks. Now to pass in the written examination, at least this number of marks will have to be scored category wise. The time of written examination will be 2 hours.
- General & OBC = 40%
- SC & ST = 36%
- Saharia & TSP area no minimum passing marks
The number of questions in the written examination of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2022 will be 150 and the written paper will be of 150 marks. That is, each question will be of half 1 mark. And the negative marking will be of 25% marks. Now you will get 2 hours.
|Reasoning & Logical Ability, Basic Computers||60||60|
|General Knowledge, General Science, Current Affairs||35||35|
|Knowledge about crimes against women & children and legal provisions/rules relating to it (some reference material is available on departmental website also)||10||10|
|History, Culture, Art, Geography, Economy and Polity etc. of Rajasthan.||45||45|
- Reasoning and Reasoning Ability and 60 questions on computer will be of 60 marks.
- There will be 35 questions from General Knowledge, General Science, Social Science and Current Affairs for 35 marks.
- Crime against women and children and legal provisions related to them, 10 questions of knowledge of rules will be of 10 marks.
- There will be 45 questions of 45 marks related to the history, culture, art, geography, politics and economic status of Rajasthan.
- In this way 150 questions will be of 150 marks.
In Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment, the race has been kept for 5 kms. The general constable will get 30 marks for completing the race in the stipulated time. Driver, Band, Dog Squad will get 20 marks. There will be a separate test for constable driver. In which this time the number will be given according to the driving efficiency and not according to the license.
- Men: 5Km (Distance) – 25 Minutes (Time)
- Female: 5Km. – 35 minutes
- Men: 5Km – 30 mins
- Saharia & SC/ST candidates of TSP area: 5Km – 30 mins
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2022 Physical Eligibility For General area
|Minimum Chest measurement and expansion (only for men)||Without expansion- 81 cms With expansion 86 cms (Min. expansion of 5 cms is required)||Not Appliable|
|Minimum weight (only for women)||Not Appliable||47.5kgs|
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2022 Physical Eligibility For Saharia of Distt. Baran Men
|For Saharia of Distt. Baran Men|
|Minimum Chest measurement and expansion (only for men)||Without expansion- 74 cms With expansion- 79 cms (Min. expansion of 5 cms is required)||Not Appliable|
|Minimum weight (only for women)||Not Appliable||43kgs|
How to Apply Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23
Applications for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022 will be made through the official website. The complete process to apply step by step is given below:
- Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website.
- Then click on Rajasthan Police Constable Notification on the home page.
- Then click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Then fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Then pay the application fee according to your category.
- Then submit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form and keep it safe with you.
Rajasthan Police Bharti Important Links
|Start Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022||Coming Soon|
|Last Date Online Application Form||Coming Soon|
|Rajasthan Police Bharti Apply Online||Coming Soon|
|Rajasthan Police Bharti Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Rajasthan Police Official Website||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Police Bharti Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram/ WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h4″ question-0=”How to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23?” answer-0=”The complete procedure and way to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2022 is given above.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h4″ question-1=”What is the age limit of eligible candidates for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2022-23?” answer-1=”The minimum age of eligible candidates for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2022 has been fixed at 18 years and maximum age is 23 years.” image-1=”” count=”2″ html=”true”]