REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022: Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank (REPCO) Bank released the notification on its official website on 5th November 2022. This notification has been issued to fill 50 posts of Junior Assistant. Applicants can apply for this recruitment from 5 November to 25 November 2022.
Eligibility, age limit, application fee, educational qualification, and all other information for Repco Bank Vacancy 2022 have been made available below.
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
REPCO Bank Vacancy 2022 notification has been released to fill 50 posts of Junior Assistant. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who were dreaming of getting these posts. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode. Online applications for Repco Bank Bharti 2022 will be done from 5th November to 25th November 2022. The complete application process and direct link for this recruitment has been made available below.
|Exam Conducting Body||REPCO Bank|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Online Apply Date||5th Nov to 25th Nov 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
|Salary||Rs. 6 lakh per annum|
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- REPCO Bank Notification Release Date: 5th November 2022
- REPCO Bank Apply Online Start: 5th November 2022
- REPCO Bank Last Date to Apply: 25th November 2022
- REPCO Bank Call Letter 2022: December 2022
- REPCO Bank Exam Date 2022: December 2022/January 2023
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||40|
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
For Repco Bank Bharti 2022, the minimum age of the applicants is 21 years and the maximum age is 28 years. In this, the age limit will be calculated as on 30 September 2022. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to reserved categories as per government rules.
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- For the recruitment of this bank, the candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a university recognized by the UGC.
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The candidates have to pay the required application fees while applying online for the REPCO Bank Jobs 2022 which has been set as per the category.
- General and all others: Rs. 900
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates: Rs. 500
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process involves the following steps
- Online Exam
REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted through “Online” mode.
- There will be 200 questions for 200 marks. The duration for each section is separately depicted in the notification.
|Subject||No. of Que||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||25 min|
|English Language||40||40||25 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 min|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 min|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 min|
How to Apply for REPCO Bank Recruitment 2022
What is the process to apply for REPCO Bank Vacancy 2022? Online application will be made for REPCO Bank Vacancy 2022. Candidates can follow the following steps to apply:
- Firstly, the qualified candidates have to visit the official website.
- After this, on the home page, click on the option of REPCO Bank Bharti 2022.
- After that click on the apply link.
- After that fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After that pay the required documents and application fee.
- After that submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe with you.
Repco Bank Some Useful Links
|Start Repco Bank Recruitment Date||5 Nov 2022|
|Last Date Online Application Form||25 Nov 2022|
|Repco Bank Apply Online||Click Here|
|Repco Bank Official Website||Click Here|
|Repco Bank Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How to apply for REPCO Bank Bharti 2022?
The complete process and link to apply for Repco Bank Bharti 2022 are given above.
When will the applications for REPCO Bank Bharti 2022 be made?
Applications for Repco Bank Bharti 2022 will be made from November 5 to November 25, 2022.