SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Released Apply Online Application Form SSC has released the latest notification on the official website to fill the vacant posts of CHSL. Through this notification, bumper recruitment has been done to fill thousands of posts in various departments of the central government. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
Online applications for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 will be made from 6 December to 4 January 2023. The examination for this recruitment will be conducted in February or March 2023. Before applying, candidates must go through the official notification, whose link is given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022, SSC CHSL Notification 2022-23, SSC CHSL 2022 Notification has been released on 6 December 2022 For around 4500 vacancies. एसएससी सीएचएसएल के खाली पदों को भरने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर नवीनतम नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है. इस नोटिफिकेशन के द्वारा केंद्र सरकार के विभिन्न विभागों में हजारों पदों को भरने के लिए बंपर भर्तियां निकाली गयी हैं.
यह नोटिफिकेशन एलडीसी, जेएसए, डीईओ सहित विभिन्न 4500 पदों को भरने के लिए जारी किया गया है. एसएससी सीएचएसएल में नौकरी पाने का सपना देख रहे उम्मीदवारों के लिए यह सुनहरा अवसर है. उम्मीदवार इस भर्ती की विस्तृत जानकारी इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़कर प्राप्त कर सकते है.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advt. No.||SSC CHSL 2022|
|Post Name||Various Posts including LDC, DEO|
|Total Posts||4500 Posts|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date||Feb – Mar 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Start From Date||6 December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||4 January 2023|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 6 December 2022
- Application Last Date: 4 November 2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 5 January 2023
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date: 6 January 2023
- Correction Window: 9 January to 10 January 2023
- Tier-I Exam Date: February – March 2023
- Tier-II Exam Date: Notified Later
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
As per SSC CHSL Notification 2022 around 4500 posts have been announced, the exact number and details of posts will be announced soon. SSC will soon release a notice regarding SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy. Last year, SSC introduced 4893 vacancies which are as follows:
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy (2019-20)
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy (2018-19)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Female/ Other: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Age As On: 1 January 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
- LDC/ JSA: 12th Pass
- PA/ SA: 12th Pass
- DEO in CAG: 12th Pass with Science and Maths
SSC CHSL Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
- Tier-I: Online (CBT): 60 minutes
- Tier-II: Offline (Descriptive): 60 minutes
- Tier-III: Typing/Skill Test: 15 minutes.
Tier-I (Computer-Based Examination)
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Parts II, III & IV.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Part||Subject (Not in sequence)||No. of Que/ Max Marks|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50|
|II||General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 50|
- Time Duration (For all four Parts): 60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2)
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in “Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes of compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier II would be 33 percent.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900 to 63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 to 81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200 to 92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 to 81,100).
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- First of all, open the official website of SSC.
- Then click on the Apply link on the home page and click on the SSC CHSL tab.
- Now you have to first register on the SSC website. Click on the link to Register Now.
- You register yourself by entering all the information asked for your Aadhaar number, mobile number, name, date of birth, and educational qualification.
- You will receive an ID and password via email and mobile number.
- Now you have to log in with the help of your ID and password.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form correctly. Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After filling out the application form completely, take a printout of it and keep it safe.
SSC CHSL Useful Links
|Start SSC CHSL Recruitment Online Form: 6 December 2022|
|Last Date Online Application Form: 4 January 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1st Exam Date: Feb/ Mar 2023|
|SSC CHSL Apply Online|
|SSC CHSL Official Notification|
|SSC CHSL Official Website|
|Join Telegram/ WhatsApp Group|
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
The process and link to apply for SSC CHSL are given above.
SSC CHSL Recruitment is conducted to fill how many posts?
SSC CHSL has been organized to fill 4500 posts.
What is the last date to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
Applications for SSC CHSL have been made till January 4, 2023.