Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment 2022: Western Railway has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Scouts and Guides. This recruitment has been done to fill a total of 14 posts of Scouts and Guides quota. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2022 through the official website. Online applications for Western Railway Scout and Guide Vacancy 2022 will be done from 10 November to 9 December 2022. The complete information related to this recruitment is given below.
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification
वेस्टर्न रेलवे ने स्काउट और गाइड के 14 पदों को भरने के लिए नवीनतम नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है. वेस्टर्न रेलवे भर्ती 2022 के लिए योग्य एवं इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से 10 नवंबर से 9 दिसंबर 2022 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है. वेस्टर्न रेलवे भर्ती से सम्बन्धित सम्पूर्ण आवश्यक जानकारी और लिंक नीचे उपलब्ध करवा दिए गये है.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Railway – Western|
|Post Name||Scouts & Guides|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||10 November 2022|
|Application Ending Date||9 December 2022|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
Western Railway Scout And Guide Bharti 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date: 10 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 9 December 2022
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Admit Card: Notify Soon
Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / ESM / Female: Rs. 250/-
- The fee can be paid through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (For Level 2)
- Maximum Age: 33 Years (For Level 1)
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
For Level 2 in Western Railway Scout And Guide Bharti 2022, the candidate must have passed the 12th class with a minimum of 50% marks. While for level 1, the candidate should be 10th class or ITI. Along with this, the candidate should also have Scout and Guide qualifications.
Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Scout and Guide Qualification and Certificate
- Document Verification
Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr.D): Rs. 18,000 to 56,900 Per Month
- Level 2 (Gr.C): Rs. 19,900 to 63,200 Per Month
How to Apply for Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment 2022
- First of all the candidate has to visit the official website rrc-wr.com.
- After this, read the official notification of Notification for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2022-23 carefully.
- After this, you have to click on the apply link of Level 1 or Level We have also provided the apply link below.
- After this, you have to click on registration. All the information asked in it has to be filled in correctly.
- After this, you have to log in by entering the registration ID and password.
- Upload the required documents, passport-size photo, and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of it.
Western Railway Recruitment Important Links
|Start Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment||10 November 2022|
|Last Date Online Application form||9 December 2022|
|Apply Online||Level 1st । Level 2nd|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
What is the last date of application for Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment?
You can apply for Western Railway Jobs 2022 from 10 November to 9 December 2022.
How to apply for Western Railway Scout And Guide Recruitment?
The process and direct link to apply for Western Railway Jobs 2022 are given above.